With Xperia X Performance and XZ, Today Sony also started sending a new updated OTA of Android Nougat for Xperia X Compact F5321 which comes with March Security Update. The update comes via OTA and if you already have a Stock ROM running on Xperia X Compact F5321 then you can update your phone using this new update to 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat update. The update has already started rolling out via OTA for some region and you may receive the update anytime soon on your phone. The latest Nougat update comes with a build number 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat FTF Update On Xperia X Compact F5321 with March Security and some minor bug fix and improvements.
The new update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat which bumps the build version to 34.2.A.0.333. If you didn’t receive the notification of the new update, then Go to Settings —> About phone —-> System updates. You may find the new update, but if you still not received the latest update of Android Nougat update for Xperia X Compact, then head down below and download the latest 34.2.A.0.333 FTF file for Xperia X Compact. After downloading the 34.2.A.0.333 FTF, you can install the OTA file manually on your Sony Xperia X Compact.
To update manually on Xperia X Compact with FTF 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat update, you need Sony Flashtool. Download the Sony Flashtool on your computer and follow the guide below on How to Install 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat update on Xperia X Compact Manually .
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat FTF Update On Xperia X F5121
- Install 39.2.A.0.442 Nougat update for Xperia X Performance Dual
- Install 39.2.A.0.442 Nougat Update On Xperia XZ
- Install 39.2.A.0.442 Nougat update on Xperia X Performance
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Sony Xperia X Performance
- This will work on Xperia X Compact, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
Model: Sony Xperia X Compact (F5321)
Firmware version: 34.2.A.0.333_R6C
Region: Russia (Generic) [1302-1911]
Android version: 7.0
Steps To Install 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat ftf update on Xperia X Compact
- First of all, Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC/Laptop
- Download the FTF Files and move the firmware file to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Make sure to install the Flash tool drivers on PC by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:\Users\–PC Name–\flashtool.)
- Now download the Sony USB Drivers from the Pre-Requisite link and install it
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to computer using USB Cable.
- Once your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- Recommended to clean install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- have fun with the latest version of 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat fft update on Xperia X Compact.
This Article is about installing latest Nougat on Xperia X Compact. Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on 34.2.A.0.333 Nougat in the comment section below.