Sony already updated few of their devices to Android Nougat in which Xperia X and X Compact received the taste of it very early. Today Sony has started rolling the latest update to the Android Nougat which bumps the version from Android 7.0 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The update comes with build number 34.3.A.0.194 which brings Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Sony Xperia X and X Compact. Now you can download and install 34.3.A.0.194 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Sony Xperia X and X Compact.
Sony Xperia X and X Compact have started receiving the build 34.3.A.0.194 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The update is sent via OTA (Over The Air) and it is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
If you are running Stock ROM, then you will receive the notification to update 34.3.A.0.194 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Sony Xperia X and X Compact. In case if you have not received the update, then please check for the update by opening Settings –> About Phone –> System updates. You can hit the download button if you have the B12 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Sony Xperia X and X Compact. If not, Now you can Download and Install 34.3.A.0.194 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Sony Xperia X and X Compact manually using the guide below.
Download Install 34.3.A.0.194 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Sony Xperia X and X Compact
As we know, Android Nougat is one of the sweetest updates from google up till now. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. The update brings a couple of new features such as Multi-Tasking, Advanced Doze mode, notification shade changes, and also other many features.
To update manually on Sony Xperia X and X Compact with FTF 34.3.A.0.194 Nougat update, you need Sony Flashtool. Download the Sony Flashtool on your computer and follow the guide below on How to Install 34.3.A.0.194 Nougat update on Sony Xperia X and X Compact Manually.
What Is In Android 7.1.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new OS Android 7.1.1 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Supported Device Model Number :
Xperia X : F5121, F5122,
Xperia X Compact: Every Model
- This will work on Sony Xperia X and X Compact, Don’t Try this on Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
DOWNLOAD FILESDownload Xperia X (F5121) 34.3.A.0.194 UK Generic Download Xperia X Dual (F5122) 34.3.A.0.194 India Generic Download Xperia X Compact (F5321) 34.3.A.0.194 Latin America Generic
Steps To Install 34.3.A.0.194 Sony Xperia X and X Compact Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- First of all, Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC/Laptop
- Download the FTF Files and move the firmware file to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Make sure to install the Flash tool drivers on PC by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:\Users\–PC Name–\flashtool.)
- Now download the Sony USB Drivers from the Pre-Requisite link and install it
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to the computer using USB Cable.
- Once your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- Recommended to clean install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- have fun with the latest version of 34.3.A.0.194 Sony Xperia X and X Compact Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update.
This Article is about installing latest 34.3.A.0.194 Sony Xperia X and X Compact Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update. Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on 34.3.A.0.194 Nougat in the comment section below.