Sony has finally started rolling the official Android 8.0 Oreo for Sony Xperia XA1, XA1 Plus, and Ultra. The update comes with build number 48.1.A.0.116 for all XA1 Series. Now you can download and install the Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia XA1, XA1 Plus, and Ultra.
The update weighs around 883MB which also carries security patches of the month of February. With this new update you can enjoy all the sweets if Android 8.0 Oreo which also gives you picture-in-picture, multi-tasking, and auto-fill feature to carry out your login.
The ROM brings all the features from Android 8.0 Oreo which includes, Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, Advanced Doze Mode, Auto Fill Password, etc.
Download 8.0 Oreo 48.1.A.0.116
Sony Xperia XA1 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware File (G3123)
Sony Xperia XA1 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware File (G3125)
Sony Xperia XA1 Dual Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware File (G3112)
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual (G3212)
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus (G3412)
Steps To Install 48.1.A.0.116 on Xperia XA1, XA1 Plus, and Ultra:
To install the firmware on your phone, first of all, you need to follow few
- This will work on both Sony Xperia XA1, XA1 Plus, and Ultra. Don’t Try this on Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have Sony USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
Instructions to Install
- First of all, Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC/Laptop
- Download the FTF Files and move the firmware file to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Make sure to install the Flash tool drivers on PC by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:\Users\–PC Name–\flashtool.)
- Now download the Sony USB Drivers from the Pre-Requisite link and install it
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to computer using USB Cable.
- Once your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- Recommended to clean install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- have fun with the latest version of 48.1.A.0.116 Android 8.0 Oreo Update.
This Article is about installing latest 48.1.A.0.116 Sony Xperia XA1, XA1 Plus, and Ultra Android 8.0 Oreo Update. Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on 48.1.A.0.116 Nougat in the comment section below.