Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing first-person shooter videogame from the house of Gearbox Software. The game is quite popular among gamers as it is fascinating, and the weapons, quests, side missions, and events make this game an outstanding choice. One such event we are going to discuss today in our guide, so continue reading to know more. Moreover, the game is available on almost all the platforms like Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Play Station 4 as well as for Mac devices.
Talking about the gameplay, there are a series of events going on Borderlands 3. In this latest seasonal event, Revenge of Cartels, there is a special challenge. You need to take on six underbosses in a single playthrough of the Ultraviolet map. To help you with this, we have created this detailed guide in which we will help you do this. So, let’s gets started.
How to Find All 6 Underbosses in Borderlands 3?
There a total of six Underbosses that you will encounter as you explore the Ultraviolet Map. Four of these Underbosses appear in various different locations across the map while you will fight with two as you enter the area Joey Ultraviolet. When an Underboss seems, it will be like a skull in your main map. The map below shows all the locations of the Underbosses and where they will spawn. Now we will show you directions in steps with the Underbosses.
- Now two gain access to “The House That Joey Built” you have to defeat enemies at the courtyard area. After you clear, this area un Underboss will appear through the mansion. He is your first Underboss: Tyrone Smallums.
- Now head to the east of “The House That Joey Built” and reach an area called A mansion. When inside the mansion, head through the main floor till you enter a room with an elevator. Now you have to defeat the enemies over there. After clearing the second Underboss will appear: Franco Firewall.
- When you are the inside “The House That Joey Built,” you have to make way to the Grand Baller Room. Inside this room, defeat all the enemies until you see the third Underboss. The Third Underboss will come out of the room with a puzzle in it. His name is Roaster.
- After making your way to the end of the “Garden of Hedonia,” you will face enemies, and you will have to defeat them. Now next Underboss will appear from the building in the northeast corner of the garden. His name is Fish Slap.
- At last, you have to fight with Joey Ultraviolet, and during that time, two Underbosses will appear. The first one’s name is Josie Byte, and the second one is The Tenderizer.
You have to defeat all the Underbosses in a single match to complete the challenge: “Locked in Here with Me.” If you want to get all the rewards from the Revenge of Cartels, you have to complete this challenge.
This guide was to help the players of Borderlands 3 to complete the event of Revenge of Cartels. After reading our guide carefully, users should come to know about all the Underboss locations. We hope our guide helped you. If you have any queries or feedback, feel free to comment down below with your Name and E-mail ID. Likewise, check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks for more such tips and tricks. We urge you to participate in the $100 giveaway by subscribing to our YouTube Channel. Thank You.