Mad Team has finally released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat based MadOS for Coolpad Note 3. Earlier We had already shared some custom ROM for Coolpad Note 3, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Coolpad Note 3. Now install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Coolpad Note 3. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Coolpad Note 3. This ROM is based on madOS which is quite famous with its custom made features. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Coolpad Note 3 by following our simple guide. As we say Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Coolpad Note 3, this ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Ulefone Company. But you can install this Official madOS on Coolpad Note 3. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Coolpad Note 3.
How To Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Coolpad Note 3 (MadOS)
This ROM is developed by DerTeufel1980 Recognized Developer on XDA and also all the madOS Developer and team. All Credit goes to the developer.
Remember this is a stable build of Official madOS on Coolpad Note 3. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Coolpad Note 3 based madOS.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Coolpad Note 3 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Coolpad Note 3.
What Is madOS?
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
What’s New :
- How To Root And Install TWRP For Coolpad Note 3
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Coolpad Note 3
- How To Install Recovery, Root and Install Custom ROM on Coolpad Note 3
[su_spoiler title=”What’s Working and What’s Not ” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
- Smart wake
- RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection)
- Audio / Mediaserver
- Both storages & MTP
- HW de/encoding
- Audio recorder
- Fm Radio
- tell us
- This will work on Coolpad Note 3 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install MadOS On Coolpad Note 3:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Coolpad Note 3.
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below MIUI 8 ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MadOS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you! Credit Goes To DerTeufel1980.