Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ is the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung. It came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and soon will get the stable Android 8.0 Oreo (beta update released). Now you can enjoy the unofficial Android 8.0 Oreo by using this modified Custom ROM from AQK7 base. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on Samsung Experience 9.0 Android 8.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ known as Google Pixel Experience edition. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S8/S8+.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Galaxy S8/S8+. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- Google Camera
- Google Pixel Launcher
- Google Calculator
- Google Calander
- Google Chrome
- Google Clock
- Google Dailer
- Google Gmail
- Google Velvet
- Google Keep
- Google Maps
- Google Messages
- Google Photos
- Google Play Music
- Google Keyboard
- Google YouTube
- Google Wallpaper Picker
- and many more
Full Credits to the XDA Recognized contributor, yash92duster who developed this ROM for Galaxy S8/S8+ in his free time.
Now you can download and install the Samsung Experience 9.0 Beta Android 8.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. Along with Android 8.0 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest Security Patch.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S8/S8+
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Galaxy S8/S8+ based on Android Android 8.0 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
To install this ROM on Galaxy S8/S8+, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
This ROM is based on Samsung's Experience 9.0 Beta firmware, with some tweaks and mods. It is optimized for better battery life, heavily debloated, and themed just like the Google Pixel. It features the blue accent theme, Quick Settings just like the Pixel, Rounded Icons for over 1,000 apps thanks to the HydIconPack for Pixel Launcher, and Google Pixel UI sounds and apps.
The only Samsung apps included in this ROM are Device Maintenance, File Manager and Samsung Camera. The apps Gallery, Samsung Account and Store, SHealth, Video Player, Voice Recorder, Gallery, and some other apps can be selected to be installed thanks to AROMA Installer.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Galaxy S8/S8+:
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 || Galaxy S8+. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.0 Oreo for Galaxy S8/S8+.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
TWRP Flashable Zip - ( Bootloader, Modem & TWRP )
BL, CP & TWRP
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy S8/S8+. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: Development Page