Yu Yuphoria (codename: lettuce)was launched in May 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Yu Yuphoria. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Yu Yuphoria based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, YU Yuphoria features a 5.0-inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. The phone comes with 16GB internal memory and supports microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot). The camera on the YU Yuphoria comes with the 8MP rear camera and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Removable Li-Po 2230 mAh battery.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Yu Yuphoria (lettuce). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Yu Yuphoria
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Yu Yuphoria based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Download ROM and Gapps
|Android 8.1 Oreo||Download Link (Removed)||Ravi Pingat (SeekNDstroy)|
|Android 9.0 Pie||Download Link||abhinavagrd_1129|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Yu Yuphoria
To install this ROM on Yu Yuphoria, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Yu Yuphoria (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Yu USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Yu Yuphoria
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Yu Yuphoria. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Yu Yuphoria.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Yu Yuphoria. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.