Updated on September 06, 2020: Today Samsung rolled the August 2020 Security patch for Galaxy A01 Core with build number A013GXXU1ATH2. The update is live for Middle East and African region.
In this article, we have shared the August 2020 security patch update for Galaxy A01 Core with build number A013GJXU1ATH2. The update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except security patch and bug fixes. This update is now live in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana and Senegal region.
It is started rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner and may soon available in other regions as well. If you have a Galaxy A01 Core with variant SM-A013G, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to August 2020 with build number A013GJXU1ATH2.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy A01 Core:
If you have not received the notification to upgrade your firmware to A013GJXU1ATH2, then check for the OTA update manually by going into Settings –> System > System Updates. In case if you see any new update, you can hit the download now button to start upgrading your device.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A01 Core and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A01 Core.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A01 Core (SM-A013G)
- Region: Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana and Senegal
- Build Number: A013GJXU1ATH2 / A013GXXU1ATH2
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-08-01
How to Install August 2020 Patch on Galaxy A01 Core
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A013GJXU1ATH2) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A01 Core.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A01 Core using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the August 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A01 Core model with build number A013GJXU1ATH2. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.