In this article, we have shared the January 2021 security patch update for Galaxy A01 Core with build number A013GXXS2AUA2. The update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except security patches and bug fixes. This update is now live in the South American region.
It is started rolling to the South American region such as Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more. The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner. If you have a Galaxy A01 Core with variant SM-A013G, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to January 2021 with build number A013GXXS2AUA2.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy A01 Core:
If you have not received the notification to upgrade your firmware to A013GXXS2AUA2, then check for the OTA update manually by going into Settings –> System > System Updates. In case if you see any new update, you can hit the download now button to start upgrading your device.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A01 Core and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A01 Core.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A01 Core (SM-A013G)
- Region: South America
- Build Number: A013GXXS2AUA2
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-01-01
- Supported Countries: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
How to Install January 2021 Patch on Galaxy A01 Core
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A013GXXS2AUA2) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A01 Core.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy A01 Core stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the January 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy A01 Core model with build number A013GXXS2AUA2. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.