Samsung rolled December 2019 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F) with build number A015FXXU1ASLC. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A01 device in Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine region.
As we speak, the update is live for based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you haven’t received the update on Galaxy A01 device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A015FXXU1ASLC update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F)
- Region: Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine
- Build number: A015FXXU1ASLC
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2019-12-01
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A01
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A015FXXU1ASLC) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A01
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device
Firmware Installation Guide
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A01 using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the December 2019 Security patch for your Galaxy A01 with build number A015FXXU1ASLC. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.