T-Mobile started rolling the January 2020 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A10E (SM-A102U) with build number A102USQS5ATA7. The update is rolling over the air and it is live for the T-Mobile users in USA.
If you haven’t received the update on your T-Mobile Galaxy A10E device, then you can manually check the software update. The update brings nothing major changes to the device except January 2020 security patch.
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A102USQS5ATA7 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A10E (SM-A102U)
- Region: USA
- Carrier: T-Mobile
- Build number: A102USQS5ATA7
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-01-01
How to install stock firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy A10E
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A102USQS5ATA7) is supported for T-Mobile Galaxy A10E
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device