Today Samsung rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Galaxy A20e (SM-A202F variant) in the European region. The update labeled with build number A202FXXU3BTD1 which is still based on Android 10 Q. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Galaxy A20e.
There are no major changes apart from the security patch level which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Galaxy A20e in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: A202FXXU3BTD1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A20e (SM-A202F)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: A202FXXU3BTD1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
Table of Contents
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy A20e
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A20e device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A202FXXU3BTD1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A20e.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: A202FXXU3BTD1
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A20e model with build number A202FXXU3BTD1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.