In this article, we have shared the August 2020 security patch update for Galaxy A20S with build number A207FXXU2BTJ3. The update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except security patch and bug fixes. This update is now live in the European region.
It is started rolling to the European region such as Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region. The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner. If you have a Galaxy A20S with variant SM-A207F, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to August 2020 with build number A207FXXU2BTJ3.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy A20S:
If you have not received the notification to upgrade your firmware to A207FXXU2BTJ3, then check for the OTA update manually by going into Settings –> System > System Updates. In case if you see any new update, you can hit the download now button to start upgrading your device.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A20S and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A20S.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A20S (SM-A207F)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: A207FXXU2BTJ3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-08-01
- Supported Countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region
How to Install August 2020 Patch on Galaxy A20S
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A20S device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A207FXXU2BTJ3) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A20S.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A20S using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the August 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A20S model with build number A207FXXU2BTJ3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.