Updated on October 17, 2020: Today Samsung rolled the security patch to the Asian region with build number A217FXXU3ATJ3.
Samsung Galaxy A21S started receiving September 2020 security patch update with build number A217FXXU3ATI7 in Middle East, Africa, and Asian region which is based on Android 10.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner in India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Vietnam, Malaysia, and more region. If you have a Galaxy A21S with variant SM-A217F, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to September 2020 with build number A217FXXU3ATI7.
Check Software Update on Galaxy A21S:
If you are using Galaxy A21S, then you may receive the September 2020 patch with firmware version A217FXXU3ATI7. If you don’t then check for the OTA update manually by following the step: Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A21S and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A21S using the ODIN tool.
[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”h2″ title=”Firmware Info:”]
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A21S (SM-A217F)
- Region: Middle East, Africa, and Asia
- Build Number: A217FXXU3ATI7
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install September 2020 Patch on Galaxy A21S
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is a firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (A217FXXU3ATI7) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A21S.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Install non-official firmware on your device at your own risk.[/note]
[note color=”green” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Download Links:”]
- A217FXXU3ATI7 / A217FXXU3ATJ3 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/flash-firmware-samsung-odin-downloader/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#700aab” color=”#ffffff” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: book” icon_color=”#ffffff”]How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A21S using ODIN tool[/su_button]
So, make sure to download the September 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A21S model with build number A217FXXU3ATI7. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.
[su_box box_color=”” title=”Popular Posts:”]
- Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Supported device [One UI 2.0 device list]
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Samsung Galaxy device
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Android 11 Supported Device Tracker: What’s new in One UI 3.0