Today Samsung India started rolling the September 2020 security patch for the Galaxy A30 with build number A305FDDU6BTI3 which brings bug fixes and improvements. The update is based on Android 10.
If you have a Galaxy A30 Indian variant, then you may receive the update with build number A305FDDU6BTI3 which resolves vulnerabilities and fixes many bugs found in the earlier version. We always recommend you to upgrade your device to the latest security patch.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy A30:
To check the OTA update manually, Go into the Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A30 and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A30 using the ODIN tool.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30 (SM-A305F)
- Region: India
- Build Number: A305FDDU6BTI3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install September 2020 Patch on Galaxy A30
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is a firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (A305FDDU6BTI3) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A30 using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the September 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A30 model with build number A305FDDU6BTI3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.