Updated on March 09, 2020: Today Samsung rolled February 2020 Security patch for Galaxy A30 in Guatemala, Ecuador, and Colombia. The update is labeled with build number A305GUBS4ATB4.
Samsung is trying to deliver the latest February 2020 security patch to the Galaxy A30 based on Android 9.0 Pie. So, all the Galaxy A30 users should rejoice as you can download February 2020 security patch with the software version A305GUBS4ATB5 from this full guide.
It’s worth mentioning that this update is currently live in the South American region and will soon be available to other countries as well. As the title suggests, the February 2020 security patch brings system security and performance as well. Now, all the Galaxy A30 variant users can check for the OTA update from their devices as the update will arrive in batches. Currently, it is available to download for Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
Check for Software Updates
Head over to the device Settings menu >> tap on System >> tap on System Updates. Then press Check for Updates option and the system will search for the latest available software updates.
If available, you should download and install the update. Keep in mind that you must charge your phone above 50% and you must have a working Wi-Fi or faster cellular connectivity. Now, take a look at the firmware details below.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30 (SM-A305G)
- Region: South America
- Build Number: A305GUBS4ATB5 / A305GUBS4ATB4
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-02-01
- Supported Countries: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A30
Now, if you want to manually install the firmware file on your Samsung Galaxy handset then you will need to use the ODIN flash tool. But before heading over to the guide, let’s follow the requirements at first along with download links.
- This A305GUBS4ATB5 / A305GUBS4ATB4 firmware version is for the Galaxy A30 variant.
- Keep your device charged more than 50% minimum.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Take a full backup before doing anything.
Firmware Installation Guide
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide helpful and installed or updated the latest security patch on your Galaxy A30 (SM-A305G).