Samsung has started rolling out the latest software update for Galaxy A30 along with the latest security patch level in all the South America countries. The handset received build number A305GUBU2ASG1 / A305GUBU2ASG2. Here in this article, we will share with you the firmware details, download links, requirements, and the flashing steps as well. Follow the guide completely.
The software update for SM-A305G model number is rolling out via batches and will take some time to roll out completely via OTA. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie over One UI. It contains the latest July 2019 Android Security Patch level to the device system with some bug fixes and system improvements as well.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30
- Model: SM-A305G
- Baseband Version: A305GUBU2ASG1 / A305GUBU2ASG2
- Security Patch Level: July 2019
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- Region: South America
- Countries: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
A305GUBU2ASG1 / A305GUBU2ASG2: July 2019 Security patch for Galaxy A30
The update with software version A305GUBU2ASG1 / A305GUBU2ASG2 is rolling out with Android 9.0 Pie in the South America region for now. If you’re using the Galaxy A30 device in the mentioned regions, you should get the OTA update very soon.
Check for OTA Updates Manually
However, if you haven’t got the OTA update yet on your handset in the mentioned region, you can check for the OTA update notification manually from the device Settings > About Device > Software Updates. If the update is available then just download and install it automatically. But if you didn’t get the update and want to flash the firmware file manually on your Samsung device, follow the full guide.
Install Stock firmware on Galaxy A30
In order to upgrade your Samsung device to the latest Android 9.0 Pie manually, you have to download the firmware and install it using the Odin flash tool. We will recommend you to download the latest version of the Odin tool. We have shared the necessary download links, requirements, and flashing steps completely. Follow the full depth guide from below.
- The firmware file is only for the Samsung Galaxy A30 model. Do not use it on other devices.
- Keep the device battery charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC from above.
- Download and install the Samsung Kies software from above.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Steps to Install Samsung Stock Firmware via Odin Tool
Here is the full depth guide mentioned which will help you to install the Samsung Stock Firmware file (Update/new) on any of your Samsung devices easily. Follow the guide properly from below link:
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the update on your device. Write down your comments below if you’re facing any issue.