On this page, we will share the October 2020 security patch for the Galaxy A30S with build number A307FNXXU2BTI4. The update is live in all European countries.
It is now rolling in Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and will soon available in your region.
Check Software Update on Galaxy A30S:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy A30S as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number A307FNXXU2BTI4.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A30S and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A30S.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30S (SM-A307FN)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: A307FNXXU2BTI4
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-10-01
- Supported Countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more regions.
How to Install October 2020 Patch on Galaxy A30S
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A30S device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A307FNXXU2BTI4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A30S.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the October 2020 security patch (A307FNXXU2BTI4) on Galaxy A30S.