Samsung rolled December 2020 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A30s (SM-A307FN) with build number A307FNXXU2BTL2. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A30s device in the European region.
As we speak, the update is live for Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region. The update is based on Android 10. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy A30s device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A307FNXXU2BTL2 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30s (SM-A307FN)
- Region: Europe
- Build number: A307FNXXU2BTL2
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-12-01
- Supported Country: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more region
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A30s
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A307FNXXU2BTL2) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A30s (Europe variants)
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device