Samsung started rolling the January 2020 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A30S (SM-A307G) with build number A307GUBS3ATA1. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A30S device in the South America region.
As we speak, the update is live in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy A30S device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A30s Specifications
It comes with a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED HD+ display with a resolution of 1560×720 pixels. The handset is powered by Exynos 7904 SoC, paired with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, 3GB/4GB of RAM, and 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage options. The device is running on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box.
It sports a triple rear camera setup of a 25MP+8MP+5MP sensor that features PDAF, Panorama, an LED flash. While the front features a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
The device has connectivity options like a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, USB Type-C port, etc. In terms of the sensors, the phone supports an in-display fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A307GUBS3ATA1 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A30S (SM-A307G)
- Region: South America
- Build number: A307GUBS3ATA1
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-01-01
- Supported country: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A30S
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A307GUBS3ATA1) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A30S
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device
Firmware Installation Guide