Last updated on January 11th, 2018 at 04:56 pm
Samsung has started rolling out the December Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310F. It is labeled as A310FXXU3CQL1. There are several bugs that Samsung have fixed in this patch. You need not worry about anything about vulnerabilities that often degrade or limit Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 performance.
Samsung has started sending the update through OTA approach. However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to A310FXXU3CQL1 by flashing the firmware. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device with Android 7.0 Nougat based December Security patch with build number A310FXXU3CQL1.
As already mentioned, the December Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2016 has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. Samsung will cover all the Galaxy A3 2016 devices in a phase-wise manner. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install December security update for Galaxy A3 2016 with build number A310FXXU3CQL1. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade December Security patch on Galaxy A3 2016. As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting December Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310F. Check out the below steps for December Security patch based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest December Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with December Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash A310FXXU3CQL1 December Security Nougat For Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat A310FXXU3CQL1 For Samsung Galaxy A3 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 to December Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A3 2016.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A3 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A3 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A3 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A3 2016
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy A3 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy A3 2016.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest December Security Patch update A310FXXU3CQL1 on Galaxy A3 2016.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To December Security Patch Update.
Download ODIN and Drivers:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Click to Download ODIN Software and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop
- Remember: This guide is to Install December Security Patch Update on Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310F (A310FXXU3CQL1).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install December Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy A3 2016 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.