Today Samsung has started sending the latest February Security Patch for Galaxy A3 running Android Marshmallow. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number A310MUBU2BQB2 for Galaxy A3. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A3, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy A3 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build A310MUBU2BQB2 comes with February Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM- A310M by following the below step by step guide to flash latest February Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A3 A310M .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A3
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February Security patch for Samsung Galaxy A3. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with February Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash A310MUBU2BQB2 February Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A3 A310M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A3, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow A310MUBU2BQB2 For Samsung Galaxy A3.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A3 to February Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A3 A310M to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A3 A310M .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A3
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A3
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A3
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A3
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A3
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest February Security Patch update A310MUBU2BQB2 on Galaxy A3 A310M .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To February Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install February Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A3 A310M (A310MUBU2BQB2 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.