Samsung has rolled out the official Android 10 update over One UI 2.0 with all the Android 10 goodies. Right now, Samsung is pushing the latest June 2020 Security Patch for the Galaxy A31 (MEA) in the Middle East and Africa regions with the software version A315FXXU1ATE4. You can now download and install this update from this article manually.
As always, Samsung is rolling out the update in batches via OTA and it may take a few days to arrive on all the Galaxy A31 units. The OTA update is live in the Middle East and African countries like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Libya, Nigeria, Israel, Egypt, Kenya, Tunisia, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), and South Africa. This June 2020 patchset fixes a security vulnerability in the System component that could easily harm the device program or user data.
If you’re interested in upgrading your Galaxy A31 handset to the June patch, then you should check for the OTA update first. In order to do this, make sure to head over to the device Settings > System > System updates. If available, simply download and install the update. Make sure to connect your device to Wi-Fi and charge it fully. If not, then you can also manually download and flash the firmware on your Galaxy A31 by using the ODIN Flash Tool. You will get all the necessary details below.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A31
- Model: SM-A315F
- Region: Middle East and Africa
- Build Number: A315FXXU1ATE4
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-06-01
- Supported Country: Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy A31 using ODIN
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A31 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A315FXXU1ATE4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A31.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the June 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A31 model with build number A315FXXU1ATE4. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.