Today Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 started receiving a new software update with build number A320FLXXU1AQD2. Now you can download and install the update manually on Galaxy A3 2017. This software updates the firmware to latest April security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy A3 2017 in Phase wise manner.
If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. If not, then you can update to latest build manually by following the below steps on How to flash using ODIN software.
The latest build A320FLXXU1AQD2 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM- A320F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A3 2017 A320F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017
If you are looking to keep your device secured, then this update is best for you. This is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash A320FLXXU1AQD2 April Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A3 2017 A320F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow A320FLXXU1AQD2 For Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 to April Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 A320F to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A3 2017 A320F .
You can use this guide incase if you have bricked your device or running any custom ROM. You can downgrade and upgrade your phone using the same below guide.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A3 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update A320FLXXU1AQD2 on Galaxy A3 2017 A320F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A3 2017 A320F (A320FLXXU1AQD2 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.