Download Install A320FLXXU1AQF4 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A3 2017. Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017 running Android Marshmallow. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number A320FLXXU1AQF4 for Galaxy A3 2017. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy A3 2017 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build A320FLXXU1AQF4 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM- A320FL by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A3 2017 A320FL.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash A320FLXXU1AQF4 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A3 2017 A320FL
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow A320FLXXU1AQF4 For Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 to June Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 A320FL to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A3 2017 A320FL.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Marshmallow on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A3 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update A320FLXXU1AQF4 on Galaxy A3 2017 A320FL.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A3 2017 A320FL (A320FLXXU1AQF4).
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.