Today Samsung started rolling the latest Android Security patch level for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 with model no SM-A320F. The build number on the latest update comes with A320FXXU3BRA1 and updates the security patch level to January 2018. Along with this patch update, Samsung also fixed regular bug fixes and optimized the firmware for better performance. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. So we recommend you to install A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch update on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 to keep your device safe from security flaws.
The OTA is rolling as we speak and it is sent in a phase-wise manner to all users running Stock Android ROM. If you have rooted, then you can’t update your device via OTA. You can simply follow the below guide to flash the firmware using ODIN downloader.
Follow the below procedure to check the update manually on your device.
How to Update Software on Galaxy A3 2017 manually?
Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software update.
If you have any new update on your device, then you can tap the button “Download Updates Manually”. If the update is not available, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any modified firmware.
Before proceeding to download, your phone must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, check if you have enough storage to download and install the latest update on Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017. As this update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung announced the list of Samsung devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
You can also install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017 by following the steps given here.
Steps to Install A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017 manually:
Still not received the update, then don’t worry. The update is available to download and install using latest ODIN Software. Here we will share the full download of A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017. This guide is to install A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A3 2017.
How to update via Samsung Kies
Do you want to upgrade your phone using Samsung Kies Software? If yes, then now you can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Download latest Samsung Kies on your PC, and start downloading A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
How to update via ODIN Software
To update via ODIN, you need ODIN drivers and software to install A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017. To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Check Related Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install A320FXXU3BRA1 January 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy A3 2017 manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.