Today Samsung rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Galaxy A41 (SM-A415F variant) in the European region. The update labeled with build number A415FXXU1ATE1 which is still based on Android 10. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Galaxy A41.
There are no major changes apart from the security patch level which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Galaxy A41 in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: A415FXXU1ATE1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A41 (SM-A415F)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: A415FXXU1ATE1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy A41
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A41 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A415FXXU1ATE1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A41.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: A415FXXU1ATE1
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A41 using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A41 model with build number A415FXXU1ATE1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.