US Unlocked Samsung Galaxy A50 receives a new update that brings March 2020 Security Patch to the table based on Android 9.0 Pie. The software version on the device bumped to A505U1UEU5ATC1. With this update, Samsung has improved the overall performance of the device and optimized it better. If you have US Unlocked Galaxy A50, then we recommend you to upgrade it to March 2020 Security Patch. Currently, the build number is available for Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, and Nextech.
As usual, the update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users. If you have not received then you may have to wait for the auto notification update which will receive on your device with build number A505U1UEU5ATC1. To receive this update, make sure whether you are running the latest iteration. You can always manually check for the OTA update by going into Settings on your Galaxy A50.
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on your Galaxy A50?
If you want to install the A505U1UEU5ATC1 March 2020 update, then go into settings –> System > System Updates. If you have any update, then you will see a new screen with the software details. You can hit the download now button to confirm the update process.
Ensure that your phone should be charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
If there is no update, then you can manually download and install the Samsung firmware on your Galaxy A50. Well, OTA rollout is a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or months to complete the update process. So patience is important.
Firmware Info: A505U1UEU5ATC1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505U1)
- Region: USA
- Carrier: US Unlocked variants are: Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tracfone, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, and Nextech
- Build Number: A505U1UEU5ATC1
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-03-01
How to Install Firmware on US Unlocked Galaxy A50
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A50 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A505U1UEU5ATC1) is only supported for US Unlocked Galaxy A50.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: A505U1UEU5ATC1
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the March 2020 Security patch for your US Unlocked Galaxy A50 model with build number A505U1UEU5ATC1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.