Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy A5 2016. The latest OTA comes with build number A510FXXU4BQD1 for Galaxy A5 2016. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy A5 2016 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build A510FXXU4BQD1 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy A5 2016 SM- A510F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A5 2016 A510F.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install A510FXXU4CQDK Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Galaxy A5 2016. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash A510FXXU4BQD1 April Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 2016 A510F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow A510FXXU4BQD1 For Galaxy A5 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy A5 2016 to April Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy A5 2016 A510F to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A5 2016 A510F.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update A510FXXU4BQD1 on Galaxy A5 2016 A510F.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A5 2016 A510F (A510FXXU4BQD1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.