Today Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) started receiving a new software update with build number A510MUBS3CQF1. Now you can download and install the update manually. Samsung is very quick in updating their firmware to latest Google Security Patch. Today they started seeding June Security build for Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510M.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy A5 (2016). This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. W always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest OTA comes with build number A510MUBS3CQF1 for Galaxy A5 (2016). If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016), then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy A5 (2016) in Phase wise manner.
The latest build A510MUBS3CQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM- A510M by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A5 (2016)
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash A510MUBS3CQF1 June Security Nougat For Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat A510MUBS3CQF1 For Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A5 (2016)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A5 (2016)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A5 (2016)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A5 (2016)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update A510MUBS3CQF1 on Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M (A510MUBS3CQF1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
- Download Samsung Firmware File