Samsung started receiving the October 2017 Security Patch upgrade for Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico). The latest October Security Patch comes with the build number A510MUBU3CQJ2. Along with Security Patch update, this update also fixed some of the regular bugs and improved the overall stability and performance.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the Air) and it will take a couple of days or weeks to reach your phone. To receive the OTA update on your phone, one must be running the official stock ROM on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) without root. In case if you see the update of October Security Patch with build number A510MUBU3CQJ2, then you can download it and install the OTA.
In this update, Samsung has fixed the most of the security vulnerabilities and bugs found in the earlier version. You need not worry about anything about vulnerabilities that often degrade or limit Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) performance. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install October security update for Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) with build number A510MUBU3CQJ2.
As already mentioned, the October Security Patch for Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade October Security patch on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico). As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting October Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) SM-A510M. Check out the below steps for October Security patch based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest October Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with October Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash A510MUBU3CQJ2 October Security Nougat For Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) SM-A510M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat A510MUBU3CQJ2 For Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) to October Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico).
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico)
- Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico)
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico).
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest October Security Patch update A510MUBU3CQJ2 on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico).
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To October Security Patch Update.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop
- Remember: This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) SM-A510M (A510MUBU3CQJ2).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your tablet.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install October Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy A5 2016 (Mexico) manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.