Samsung started rolling the January 2020 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (SM-A605F) with build number A605FJXS5BTA1. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus device in the Middle East / African region.
As we speak, the update is live in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Senegal, Ghana, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa and more other regions. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy A6 Plus device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A605FJXS5BTA1 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (SM-A605F)
- Region: Middle East / Africa
- Build number: A605FJXS5BTA1
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-01-01
- Supported Country: Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Senegal, Ghana, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa and more other regions
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A605FJXS5BTA1) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device
Firmware Installation Guide
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A6 Plus using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the January 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A6 Plus with build number A605FJXS5BTA1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.