Samsung currently pushing the November 2019 security update with build number A705MNXXU4ASK5 for the Samsung Galaxy A70 (SM-A705MN) variant. This update is available in major South American and Asian regions which are based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The update is rolling over-the-air and it should reach the users soon. However, if you instantly want to upgrade your Galaxy A70 to the November security patch, then we have got the A705MNXXU4ASK5 firmware zip file for you. All you need to do is install the update using ODIN flash tool. You can make use of our tutorial for this purpose.
Table of Contents
Download OTA Update
In case you are yet to see an automatic update prompting you to download and install the latest software build A705MNXXU4ASK5 on your Galaxy A70, then, you can start searching for it manually.
To do it, go to device Settings > About Device. Under that hit on the System Update > now tap on Check for Updates.
If the latest update is available, then download it using a Wi-Fi to save carrier data charges. Also, make sure your Galaxy A70 is not low on battery otherwise the update process will be stalled.
How to Install A705MNXXU4ASK5 November Patch on Galaxy A70
In case manual searching for OTA also fails, you can simply download the A705MNXXU4ASK5 firmware zip and install it manually on your device. However, before installing, let’s check out the basic info about the stock firmware.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A70
- Model No: SM-A705MN
- Region: South American and Asian
- Build number: A705MNXXU4ASK5
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch Level: 2019-11-01
Before you flash the stock firmware, you need to follow some guidelines and get some other tools with you which is important for the installation.
- The firmware we have put up here is exclusively for the Galaxy A70 variant (SM-A705MN). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the battery of your smartphone up to 50% or more to perform the installation without interruptions.
- A PC and a USB Cable
- Take a complete backup of your device and the data present in it before installing the new software.
- You have to enter your device into the Samsung Download Mode as well.
Firmware Installation Guide
Here is the tutorial to install the stock ROM on your Galaxy A70.
So, that’s it. Download the firmware and flash it now to step up your Galaxy A70 variant to the November 2019 patch. We hope that this guide was useful to you.