Samsung rolled January 2021 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A70s (SM-A707F) with build number A707FDDU3BUA3. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A70s device in the South Asian region.
As we speak, the update is live for the Indian region and based on Android 10. If you haven’t received the update on Galaxy A70s device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A707FDDU3BUA3 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A70s (SM-A707F)
- Region: India
- Build number: A707FDDU3BUA3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A70s
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A707FDDU3BUA3) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A70s (South Asia variants)
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device
Firmware Installation Guide
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy A70s stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.