Samsung started rolling out the major upgrade to Galaxy A7 2016 with Android 7.0 Nougat with SM-A710F. Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the sweetest Android update from Google. This new update comes with build number A710FXXU2CQE6 for Galaxy A7 2016. The update has started rolled out as we type this article. If you are running Stock ROM, you will recieve the OTA update to Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy A7 2016.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A7 2016
The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016. Check this : How to install Latest Custom ROM on Galaxy A7 2016.
Try out the latest Google Fuchsia OS : Here is the link to grab the new OS Experiment.
Table of Contents
A710FXXU2CQE6 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy A7 2016
The Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest May Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.55GB in size and update rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide. Check this : Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Samsung Galaxy A5
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 will receive the latest build A710FXXU2CQE6 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 .
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build A710FXXU2CQE6 based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 J530F to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 J530F to Nougat build A710FXXU2CQE6 .
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build A710FXXU2CQE6 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 J530F. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Nougat update A710FXXU2CQE6 on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update.
More Updates and Related Post
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A7 2016
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A7 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A7 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A7 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A7 2016
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock A710FXXU2CQE6 Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 SM-J530F .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE