Samsung keeps impressing us by rolling the latest security patch to its devices as quickly as possible. Now the company started rolling the January 2020 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F) with build number A715FXXU1ATA1. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A71 device in Asia, Europe, and other regions.
As we speak, the update is live globally based on Android 10. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy A71 device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A715FXXU1ATA1 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F)
- Region: Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine
- Build number: A715FXXU1ATA1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2019-12-01
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A71
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A715FXXU1ATA1) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A71 in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine region
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device