Last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 03:52 pm
Well, Today Samsung started rolling a new update for Galaxy A7 2018 which brings the most recent security patch from Google with September month, 2018. The software is accompanied by build number A750FNXXU1ARIC and still based on Android 8.0 Oreo. If you are running any old version, then we recommend you to upgrade to this new version to keep your phone secure from vulnerabilities and hacks.
The update has already started rolling via OTA for the user in a phase-wise manner. If you still not received the update, then we recommend you to either wait for the OTA, or you can force check if there is any latest OTA update on your phone. Here we have given the instruction on how to check software update manually on your Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750FN).
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy A7 2018?
If your device is not able to get the update automatically via air, then you can manually check for the same.
- To check new OTA, Go into Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If there is any new software update then hit the Download button to start downloading the software on your Galaxy A7 2018.
- Wait till your device download the OTA.
- Once it is done, you can now on Install update on your phone.
- As the installation process completes your Galaxy A7 2018 will reboot.
Details of the Firmware :
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Model: SM-A750FN
- Baseband Version: A750FNXXU1ARIC
- Security Patch Level: 01.09.2018
- Software: ODIN Tool
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
Download A750FNXXU1ARIC Firmware HereDownload Firmware Here
Steps to Install The Software Manually on Galaxy A7 2018Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
If you have not received the update, then download the firmware and follow the below steps to install the firmware on your device.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Ensure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy A7 2018 [SM-A750FN]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something wrong.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
As mentioned above you need to have the ODIN tool, latest firmware, and the required device. Below we have put up the tutorial that you can follow and manually flash the latest September 2018 firmware on Galaxy A7 2018.
I hope this guide was useful to install the build number A750FNXXU1ARIC on Galaxy A7 2018.