Samsung started rolling the January 2021 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750FN) with build number A750FNXXU5CUA1. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 device in the European region.
As we speak, the update is live in Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more regions. The update is based on Android 10.0. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy A7 2018 device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the A750FNXXU5CUA1 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750FN)
- Region: Europe
- Build number: A750FNXXU5CUA1
- Android OS Version: Android 10.0
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-01-01
- Supported Country: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia, and more regions
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A750FNXXU5CUA1) is supported for Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device
- A750FNXXU5CUA1| Download Samsung Firmware
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy A7 2018 stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the January 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy A7 2018 with build number A750FNXXU5CUA1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.