Today Samsung started rolling the September 2020 security patch for the Galaxy A7 2018 in the South Asian region such as India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bangladesh. The update is based on Android 10 and comes with build number A750FXXS5CTI5 which brings bug fixes and improvements
If you have a Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750F) variant, then you may receive the update with build number A750FXXS5CTI5 which resolves vulnerabilities and fixes many bugs found in the earlier version. We always recommend you to upgrade your device to the latest security patch.
Check Software Update on Galaxy A7 2018:
To check the OTA update manually, Go into the Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A7 2018 and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A7 2018 using the ODIN tool.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750F)
- Region: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bangladesh
- Build Number: A750FXXS5CTI5
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-09-01
How to Install September 2020 Patch on Galaxy A7 2018
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is a firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (A750FXXS5CTI5) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy A7 2018 using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the September 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A7 2018 model with build number A750FXXS5CTI5. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.