Today Samsung started rolling the July 2020 security patch for the Galaxy A7 2018 in Middle East region. The update is labeled with build number A750FXXU4CTG1 and based on Android 10 and brings nothing major changes except the security patch and bug fixes. If you are using the Galaxy A7 2018, then you can manually download and install the firmware on your device by using Odin software.
Before planning to install the firmware manually, you must check for the software update on your device by going into Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If you see an update, then make sure to connect your Galaxy A7 2018 to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
Table of Contents
Firmware Info: A750FXXU4CTG1
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Model Number: SM-A750F
- Region: Middle East
- Software Version: A750FXXU4CTG1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
Instructions to Install Firmware on Galaxy A7 2018
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Supported Phone: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 SM-A750F
- You need at least a 50% charge on your phone.
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A7 2018 model with build number A750FXXU4CTG1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.