Samsung has started rolling out the latest September 2019 Android Security Patch to the Galaxy A7 2018 (SM-A750G). The software update brings the latest security improvements based on Android 9.0 Pie over One UI and improves audio quality over wired headsets. Currently, the update is available in so many countries and comes with a version number of A750GUBS3BSI1. You can download and install Galaxy A7 2018 September 2019 Patch with build number A750GUBS3BSI1.
As we said, this update is currently rolling as we speak via OTA (over the air) for users. You can wait for this update or you can manually install the software update by following our guide. The September patch fixes the four critical vulnerabilities that were found in the Android OS and also fixes the 17 vulnerabilities that only affect Samsung’s software. For more details about the security patch, click here.
Here are the latest firmware update details mentioned below which brings the Galaxy A7 2018 September 2019 Patch.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Model: SM-A750G
- Baseband Version: A750GUBS3BSI1
- Security Patch Level: 2019-09-01 (September)
- Region: Global
- Software Supported: Odin Flash Tool
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Check for OTA Updates Manually
If you’re using the Galaxy A7 2018 model and want to receive the update faster, check for OTA updates. The latest firmware update is rolling out via batches to the Galaxy A7 2018 variants depends on the region. It may take some time to roll-out completely. Though you can wait for the official OTA update notification. Otherwise, you can also check the update from the device manually. In order to do that, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the phone Settings > System Update.
- Next, tap on Check for Latest Updates.
- If the September Security patch 2019 update available on your device, then tap on Download button and Install the update.
Steps to Install Galaxy A7 2018 September 2019 Patch
You need to follow the regular firmware installation method using Samsung Odin Tool in order to install the firmware (A750GUBS3BSI1) on Galaxy A7 2018 device. Follow the easy and full guide mentioned below along with all the requirements and download links.
- This firmware update file is only for Galaxy A7 2018 model (SM-A750G). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Take a Full Backup without Root of your device data before doing anything.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your computer.
- You will need to enter into the Samsung Download Mode as well.
Now, check out the download link of Galaxy A7 2018 September 2019 Patch update file from below.
A750GUBS3BSI1 | Link
Firmware Installation Guide
Here we have shared the complete firmware installation guide which you can find from the link given below. In order to install Samsung Stock Firmware, you will require Odin Flash Tool.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide to Flash Stock ROM on any Samsung Device using Odin Tool
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the latest update (A750GUBS3BSI1) on your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 device. In case, if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.