We are living in a busy world today. Each second of our life actually counts and all those seconds are real money. For most people a few seconds of more sleep means loosing of a good amount of money. Although this has been the scenario for many years’ things are getting more serious as years go by. The same thing is happening with the one thing which helps you do things on time. I was talking about alarm clocks here. Alarm clocks might look like a simple thing but it actually matters a lot in one’s life. The reason for alarms being a part of even the high-end smartphone with a better look shows its importance. Here is how to add edit and delete alarms on iPhone X guide just for you.
Seen as a simple thing, the role of an alarm clock is really important in many people’s life. Imagine your alarm getting a fault in a morning, all the schedule for the day is going to get messed up for sure. So a proper alarm clock was the need of every time and the smartphones took it seriously. Now you will never have to worry about your alarm, even they got smart. You can set an alarm on your need, give it proper timeline, a custom tone, and even a snooze limit. A smarter alarm is for sure a life saver. You can add edit and delete alarms on iPhone X in a smarter way.
Table of Contents
Steps to add edit and delete alarms on iPhone X
Playing with alarm is really easy on the new iPhone X. you can add edit and delete alarms on iPhone X faster than you did on an old-fashioned alarm clock. You don’t need to keep an alarm to remembering setting it again anymore. iPhone X provides a rich alarm clock that can be customized on the user’s interest. Below are how to do it all.
Steps to add an alarm on iPhone X
There are two options to add an alarm on iPhone X. you can select one option on the basis of your need for the type of alarm. You might need your iPhone X to ring an alarm on specific days or just for one time. So based on this you can select:
- Set an alarm using voice command
- Manually set an alarm
Set an alarm using voice command
Voice command in iPhone X does mean Siri. Siri is a really helpful artificial intelligence loved by all iPhone users. Siri can help you set an alarm whenever you need; you just have to tell her to do it. You can use “set an alar” or “wake me up at” voice commands followed by the time and the alarm is set just like that. You don’t even have to break a sweat here.
Manually set an alarm
Consider the case in which you need to customize your alarm a bit more than just setting it up. In this case, it is advisable that you go with manually setting the alarm up. Don’t get horrified because I told the word manually, this step is nothing hard to do. You can set and customize an alarm within a minute. The steps to do it are:
- Open the ‘clock’ app from the home screen of your iPhone X
- Tap on the ‘+’ sign which will be on the top right corner of the app
- Simply swipe the slider and set the time you need
- Tap on save which will be on the top right corner of the app
Customizing an already set alarm
So now you know how to set an alarm, and it’s time to learn how to customize it. There are a lot of things you can give to your smart alarm on your iPhone X, which are:
- Repeat for which all days
- Custom tone of your choice
- A label for your alarm
- An option to snooze or not
The customization is easy as the setting of alarm the step to do it is:
- Open the clock app
- Click on the ‘edit’ option which will be on the top left corner of the app
- Browse to find the saved alarm you need to customize and click on it
- You will find options for ‘repeat’, ‘label’, ‘sound’, ‘snooze’
- Give the details as you want
- Tap on ‘save’ which will be on the top right corner of the app
Deleting a saved alarm
You might just change your schedule and no more need a saved alarm and now can delete it. The steps to delete an alarm are:
- Open the clock app
- find the edit option on top left corner of the app and click on it
- Browse to find the saved alarm you need to customize and click on ‘-‘ sign to the left of it
- Click on ‘delete’ which will be shown to the right side of it
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to add, edit and delete alarms on iPhone X. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.