In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Add or Remove Fingerprint Recognition on your Galaxy S20, S20+ or S2 Ultra in straightforward steps.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series, i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Add or Remove Fingerprint Recognition on your Galaxy S20, S20+ or S2 Ultra
Before you start:
- the fingers you want to add, are clean of dust, moisture, dirt, oil, lotion, dyes, etc.
- you have your screen unlock option (PIN, Pattern, or Pattern) ready.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- From the Biometrics and security section, tap Fingerprints. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- If presented, tap Continue and select a lock screen option (e.g., Pattern, PIN or Password) then follow the steps to complete the process.
- If prompted, tap continues to register your fingerprint by swiping your fingertip down over the sensor to scan. Repeat this step as necessary until the process is complete.
- Tap Done (lower-right).
- Tap the Fingerprint unlock switch to turn on.
- That’s it! You have now set your Galaxy to unlock the screen using your fingerprint.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.