Lenovo K6/Power (codename: karate) launched in September 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android Marshmallow and later upgraded to Nougat OS. Now you can install AICP 13.1 on Lenovo K6/Power (karate) based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Yes, now we have the latest version of AICP with version 13.1.
Earlier we had shared AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo list along with Lineage OS 15 and Lineage OS 15.1. You can enjoy the unofficial version of Android 8.1 Oreo and the higher version on Lenovo K6/Power (karate).
Table of Contents
Download and Install AICP 13.1 on Lenovo K6/Power (karate)
The new update brings all the Android 8.1 Oreo features and updates such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Also Read: Top 10 Features of Android Oreo
AICP stands for Android Ice Cold Project which was started on HTC DesireHD smartphone and later it started to bring more and more developer to the ROM community. Thereby the project started to develop and more smartphone started to receive the AICP update. This ROM brings the features of Lineage OS, AOKP, Slim and many other custom ROM.
Steps to Install AICP 13.1 on Lenovo K6/Power:
To install this ROM, you need a TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K6/Power. You can simply follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K6/Power. After installation, you can follow the below guide on How to Install AICP 13.1 on Lenovo K6/Power (Oreo Firmware).
- This will work on Lenovo K6/Power (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Common Lenovo K6 Power Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Lenovo K6 Power: Android 9.0 Pie Update
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Lenovo K6 Power
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo K6/Power (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power (karate)
Steps to Install AICP Android 8.1 Oreo On Lenovo K6/Power:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K6/Power.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo K6/Power. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AICP Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo K6/Power.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP 13.1 on Lenovo K6/Power. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Ethansiva