Now you can install Official AICP 14.0 on Motorola Moto G5 Plus (potter) based on Android 9.0 Pie. Yes, now we have the latest version of AICP with version 14.0. Download and install AICP 14.0 on Motorola Moto G5 Plus. Moto G5 Plus smartphone came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and later upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM on Moto G5 Plus.
To install AICP 14.0 on Motorola Moto G5 Plus, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AICP on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let's understand the features of AICP 14.0.
What is AICP ROM?
AICP also stands f0r Android ICE Cold Project which is an aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project. The ROM is first developed for the HTC Desire HD device in the year 2012. Since then AICP has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find! Currently, the ROM is based on Lineage OS with some tweaks from AOSP. AICP has lots more customization options and supports substratum officially (LOS doesn't support it officially). AICP also comes with Magisk so you don't need to reflash magisk when you update via OTA.
Steps to Install AICP 14.0 on Motorola Moto G5 Plus:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Moto G5 Plus (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest Motorola USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on Moto G5 Plus.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Moto G5 Plus
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AICP 14.0 ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- Make sure to download all the required files and move the flashable zip files to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP Recovery menu, Tap the Install Button and look for the flashable zip file name of AICP 14.0
- Tap on the file name AICP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that's it! You have successfully flashed the AICP 14.0 on your Moto G5 Plus.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That's it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That's it! I hope you have installed the AICP 14.0 on Motorola Moto G5 Plus successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.