OnePlus X (codename: onyx) launched in October 2015. The device came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can install AICP 13.1 on OnePlus X (onyx) based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Yes, now we have the latest version of AICP with version 13.1.
Talking about the device, OnePlus X features a 5-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080P (1080 x 1920 pixel). It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The device supported to expand the memory with up to 256GB via microSD card slot. OnePlus X sports a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera for selfies. The handset is backed by 2525 mAh non-removable battery.
Download and Install AICP 13.1 on OnePlus X (onyx)
The new update brings all the Android 8.1 Oreo features and updates such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Also Read: Top 10 Features of Android Oreo
AICP stands for Android Ice Cold Project which was started on HTC DesireHD smartphone and later it started to bring more and more developer to the ROM community. Thereby the project started to develop and more smartphone started to receive the AICP update. This ROM brings the features of Lineage OS, AOKP, Slim and many other custom ROM.
Steps to Install AICP 13.1 on OnePlus X:
To install this ROM, you need a TWRP Recovery on OnePlus X. You can simply follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus X. After installation, you can follow the below guide on How to Install AICP 13.1 on OnePlus X (Oreo Firmware).
- This will work on OnePlus X (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest OnePlus USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus X
- Download Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On OnePlus X
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For OnePlus X
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15.1 For OnePlus X
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus X [Updated]
Steps to Install AICP Android 8.1 Oreo On OnePlus X:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus X.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for OnePlus X. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AICP Android 8.1 Oreo for OnePlus X.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP 13.1 on OnePlus X. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Marado