Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 (codename: a5lte) in October 2014 which came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 KitKat and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. Want to install AICP 15.0 Custom ROM on your Galaxy A5 2015? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this guide, we will take on how to install AICP 15.0 on Galaxy A5 2015. Now the good news is that you can enjoy Android 10 OS version on your device unofficially by installing AICP 15.0 Custom ROM.
To install AICP 15.0 on Galaxy A5 2015, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AICP on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of AICP 15.0.
What is AICP ROM?
AICP also stands f0r Android ICE Cold Project which is an aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project. The ROM is first developed for the HTC Desire HD device in the year 2012. Since then AICP has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find! Currently, the ROM is based on Lineage OS with some tweaks from AOSP. AICP has lots more customization options and supports substratum officially (LOS doesn’t support it officially). AICP also comes with Magisk so you don’t need to reflash magisk when you update via OTA.
What’s on Android 10?
Google has started rolling out the latest Android 10 version update to its Pixel series devices which is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
- How to Install AOSP Android 10 Q update for Galaxy A5 2015
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015)
Steps to Install AICP 15.0 on Galaxy A5 2015 (a5lte):
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy A5 2015 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy A5 2015.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A5 2015
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- AICP 15.0 ROM: Download
- Download Gapps:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.