LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (Codename: zl0) in March 2017. Want to install AICP Custom ROM on your LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this guide, we will take on how to install AICP 16.1 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite. Now the good news is that you can enjoy the Android 11 OS version on your device unofficially by installing AICP 16.1 Custom ROM.
To install AICP 16.1 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AICP on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of AICP.
What is AICP ROM?
AICP also stands f0r Android ICE Cold Project which is an aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project. The ROM is first developed for the HTC Desire HD device in the year 2012. Since then AICP has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find! Currently, the ROM is based on Lineage OS with some tweaks from AOSP. AICP has lots more customization options and supports substratum officially (LOS doesn’t support it officially). AICP also comes with Magisk so you don’t need to reflash magisk when you update via OTA.
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
Steps to Install AICP 16.1 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (zl0):
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers, and things to start with.
- Supported: LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest LeEco USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Download AICP Custom ROM:
AICP 16.1 based on Android 11
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install
- Make sure to download all the required files and move the flashable zip files to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP Recovery menu, Tap the Install Button and look for the flashable zip file name of AICP
- Tap on the file name AICP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AICP 15.0 on your LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy it!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP ROM on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (zl0) successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.