If you are here, then probably you are more excited to install AICP Custom ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe 55 Plus. In this guide, we will give the AICP 13 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus. This guide comes in handy for those who are looking to install AICP 13 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus.
To Install any custom ROM on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus, your phone must be running TWRP Recovery on it. You can follow this guide to install TWRP on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus. The guide is simple and easy to follow. Once you have installed you can flash the AICP 13 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus.
AICP ROM is a custom ROM which stands for Android Ice Cold Project ROM. It is one of the best community firmware that you enjoy the capability to customize your Android phone with Android Oreo.
How to Install Custom ROM AICP 13 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus
The ROM is based on Android 8.0 Oreo with many Custom features from Install AICP 13 For Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus. Install the Official Build of AICP 13 V4.6 on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus based Android 8.0 Oreo.
Remember this is a stable build of Official AICP 13 For Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus. If you want to try AICP 13 V4.6, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install AICP 13 8.0 Oreo For Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus.
With the new AICP 13 8.0 Oreo, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 8.0 Oreo as well as Lineage OS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 8.0 Oreo AICP.
What Is In Android 8.0 Oreo And Its Feature?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest and 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Notifications Channels – This feature provides the ability to group notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications.
- This will work on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AICP 13 For Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K5/Plus
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AICP 13 8.0 Oreo ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download Oreo AICP 13 – Android 8.0 Oreo
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP 13 8.0 Oreo on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!