Ghost of Tsushima is finally out and rolling, and players are taking the role of the Samurai Jin Sakai. Throughout the game’s interesting story, there are also some hidden items that you can choose to find during your gameplay. These are the hidden trophies in Ghost of Tsushima. There are a total of 52 trophies hidden throughout the game. And finding all these trophies is an adventure that you don’t want to miss.
We’re cooking up this guide for those who are ready for an extra bit of fun in Ghost of Tsushima. By reading through the information in this guide, you’ll discover all the hidden trophies in the game. In addition, we’ll also guide you through their location and how to unlock each of them. So without delaying much, let’s look right into all hidden trophies list in Ghost of Tsushima and how to unlock them.
All Hidden Trophies List in Ghost of Tsushima | How to Unlock Them?
- The Headstrong Thief: Unlock it by completing all of Yuna’s 4 Tales during Act 2 in Toyotama
- The Unbending Archer: Find Ishikawa in Kamiagata during Act 3 and unlock his last tale. After unlocking, complete all his 9 tales to get the trophy
- The Vengeful Warrior: Reach Kamiagata in Act 3 to unlock Masako’s last tale and then complete all his 9 tales for this trophy
- The Warrior Monk: For this trophy, you need to complete all the tales for Norio. Although you’ll get him early in the game, you still need to reach Act 3 in Kamiagata to unlock Norio’s last tale
- Monochrome Masters: To unlock this trophy, you need to find the White Dye merchant in Izuhara and the Black Dye merchant in Toyotama and purchase something from them. To be specific, you’ll find the White Dye merchant on top of a mountain at west of Wanderer’s Pass in Izuhara and the Black Dye merchant in a cave at slightly southwest of Urashima’s Village
- Den of Thieves: You are to visit the Umugi Cave for this trophy. However, unlick most other trophies, the main story will take Jin there eventually as part of the storyline
- Honor the Unseen: In order to unlock this hidden trophy, you need to bow to 10 altars that are hidden across Tsushima Island. Although you can’t find them on the map, you’ll spot them at statues, in cemeteries, at Shinto Shrines, at Pillars of Honor, and in random locations in fields and on the banks of rivers with a bowing silhouette on them
- Lost and Found: For this trophy, all you have to do is to locate any one of the Pillar of Honor and collecting its sword kit. The Pillar of Honor in Kaneda Inlet’s beach in the Izuhara region is one of the easiest ones to find. This one is enough to unlock this trophy
- Have a Nice Fall: You can unlock this trophy by simply killing an enemy with fall damage. For this, Jin has to learn either the Shoulder Charge or Typhoon Kick technique. After learning one, find an enemy on the verge of peak points. Approach and then send them down to the very bottom to kill them
- Witness Protection: Shoot down a terrified enemy with an arrow and you’ll get this trophy. To do this, you need to progress more into the game. This means that you’ll need to learn fighting skills and tactics that are able to debuff the enemies
- Cooper Clan Cosplayer: In order for you to unlock this particular trophy, you are to find Gosaku’s Armor, the Crooked Kama Headband, and the Sly Tanuki Swordkit for Jin to wear
- Dirge of the Fallen Forge: If you haven’t yet reached the Fate of Tsushima tale in Act 2, then save this one for sometime later as it contains spoiler. For this trophy, you need to play Lament of the Storm at Taka’s grave near Yarikawa Stronghold in Toyotama. To do this, you need to find 5 singing crickets to unlock this song for your flute. This all will fall into place after Taka dies after Act 2 main story mission.
Now that we’ve covered 12 different kinds of hidden trophies in Ghost of Tsushima and how to unlock them, there’s nothing else that there’s to know. Some of the hidden trophies will require some bit of work to unlock. However, the majority of them are pretty easy and involves small tasks to unlock. That said, we hope reading the article above has equipped you with some bit of information. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.